Friday, March 14, 2014

7 Signs That Will Determine If You Have An Oversized Tummy


was not a sporty dude but my high school friends were. They would include me in their basketball and volleyball team literally because I am their friend. I mean I don't have any significant contribution but I get a lot of playing time. That's what friends are for, right? No one gets left behind. Haha!

started growing my tummy when I was in college. I wish I could blame beer for it but I still have it 13 years after I stopped drinking. I may or may not represent people on this: "At first, it hurts when people recognizes our big tummy." I mean we put a lot of effort to make all parts of our body presentable if not attractive but they just can't help it. I never thought I'd say this but I'm just thankful I have mine for nearly a decade now.

A good plan to trim it down the healthy way would be awesome but I say you have to admit it first. Since it hurts when it comes from other people, here are some signs to watch for to determine if you really have an oversized tummy (aside from the need to buy new pants of course).

1. You can't tie your shoe laces. Obviously this is because it's now a challenge to bend and reach anything on the ground. Buying shoes without laces is an alternative solution to this.

2. You can't cut your toe nails. Again this is due to added challenge in bending and reaching because tummy is on the way.

3. Your hands are always on your tummy. You now have a habit of putting your hands together, not to pray but to put it on your tummy (palm down) while standing or sitting. You can't do this on a flat belly, it will slide down.

4. Your arms do a lot of work when sitting on the ground and getting up. It's like you need a third foot to make this activity a lot easier.

5. Your pants and underwear roll down like a scroll with the king's message. This could be because of the tummy pushing it down. The part closest to the tummy tends to fold or roll.

6. Getting off a car is a burden. Opening the door is easy but stepping out of it is what really challenging. It's hard to lift your legs because again, tummy is hindering it.

7. You need someone to help you measure your weight. Well, measuring your weight is easy - just step on and that's it. You need someone to help you because you can't see what figure it gives - your tummy is covering it.

These are just some of things to watch out for so you will at least be aware of your tummy's condition. We don'have to be ashamed of it but like I said, a good plan to trim it down the healthy way would be awesome.

Please feel free to add some more on the comment section below. Just keep in mind this is for tummy, not for weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment